My priority is the safety of my customers without diluting the quality of my training.
I have in place strict COVID-19 safety measures, one of these is to currently allow only 6 participants per EFAW+F course, as the course is normally for 12 and with other additional COVID-19 costs, I have unfortunately needed to increase the cost from £70 to £100 per person, however this will be constantly reviewed in line with Government guidance.
It is essential that participants meet the below criteria to attend the training.
- Continuing to work during the current Government restrictions
- Need a First Aid qualification to comply with the law
- No person in the household is shielding or identified as a vulnerable person (at risk group)
- Not in the “at risk group” themselves
- Not having any Signs or Symptoms of the Covid-19
• high temperature
• continuous cough
• loss of taste and smell
In order to safeguard all, we are currently only offering 6 places per course.
If I you are supplying the course location/venue, it will need to have plenty of ventilation (no air-conditioning running) and enough of an area to comply with current social distancing (2m rule Wales- 1m England).
*The above is constantly evolving in line with Government Guidelines and may differ between devolved Governments.